Friday, April 11, 2008

Illustration Friday - Fail

It never fails,
it's always a little scary
when I turn out the lights... ;-)

34 comments:

  1. I cannot believe, I am next after the Great Willie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Willie! First in line again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WillieBaronet never fails to be first! I like your lines!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clean and cool, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww!

    Your style is so strong! I love the clean lines!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you fear to fail getting asleep?

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL
    You rarely fail to be first in line withIF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous12:57 PM

    heeehehhhehhhheeeeheeeee!!!

    love this one! i love his googley-googley-wonky eyes! :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know that feeling...especially after eating green peppers and tuna...scary dreams...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehehe... and I thought I was odd ;)

    Have a great weekend, Willie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Crazy and wild - nice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. good one, hate that scary feeling

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous5:48 PM

    i love your art....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your illustrations never fail to make me chuckle :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous11:21 PM

    please tell me this isn't your self portrait in the evening! ; ) this is your usual funniness, and over achiever-ness...first again dang it!

    have a great rest of the weekend...tango! *hugs*

    a : )

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the expression!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous3:35 AM

    Now that is a real face of fear!!!
    Brilliant!
    Caroline
    X

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love the dark, i look good in the dark...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cool. I really like your linework

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous8:56 PM

    I love the dark, too. The light really scares me more, sometimes. I sound like a cockroach.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous11:14 PM

    Always the first! :D haha. I don't really like dark places. It scared me. and i will get worry so much. A bit of light coming through my bed is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  23. you have to be crazy not too be afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOl! Excellent take!

    By the way, I am back! and thanks for your note.

    Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anonymous11:01 AM

    That is me after 2 sleeping pills.

    ReplyDelete
  26. lol erm... am i naive? whats a crawfish? hahaha... i see shrimps tho.. hehe..

    cool drawing btw! as always..

    ReplyDelete
  27. The fear really shows through from his eyes! :D Really like your lines :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great fun - love this image, even tho it's a bit frightening too!

    ReplyDelete
  29. You could get a night light!

    Clever as always!

    ReplyDelete
  30. very deep, I am slow......
    and you never fail to show your thought!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :-)

Willie